Biscuits with Tea or Coffee
Selection of tasty treats
Warm savouries, sandwiches and sweets
- Cost includes admission fee to inspect the Museum.
- Minimum twelve people required for a booking.
- Seven days notice needed for catering purposes.
- All options served with bottomless tea & coffee.
- Costs applicable as at 1/12/2015 - includes GST.
(Prices subject to change without prior notice)
Any reduced numbers of tour participants not notified at least 24 hours prior must be paid for.
Gill Starks (08) 8251 3499Email Gill
TEA TREE GULLY HERITAGE MUSEUM
3 Perseverance Road Tea Tree Gully
0431 080 062
National Trust of South Australia
- Tea Tree Gully Branch
Managed and maintained by volunteers